Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Congratulations Butler!!

The NCAA final game between Butler University and Duke University was one of the most exciting matches I have seen in a long time. The coach of Duke was right. Duke won, but Butler did not lose.

Both teams were great. Both teams played hard. Duke is to be congratulated for winning the competition and having a spectacular season. But Butler deserves our admiration most of all. I did not think that Butler would do so well. I knew they were a strong team. But I did not think that they were strong enough to stand up to a team like Duke. Remember the day before Duke took apart West Virginia. They just could not keep up. But Butler did. And not only that they came within a hair of winning.

I am always for the underdog. But Butler took the term "underdog" to a whole new level. SO congratulations Butler University. Well done and the best of luck next time. Because there will be a next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment